Are you still suffering to pay the high electricity bill?
Before we start to introduce our classic 5kw solar offer, I would like to ask you a question:
"Is there any investment that only costs you couple thousand dollars and gets your investment money back around 3 years?"
Invest in a rooftop solar system possibly is the best answer.
Say Yes to Solar---let the sun pay your electricity bill.
Here is why you should Say Yes to Solar:
- Solar is good for the environment. Unlike conventional power, solar produces less harmful emissions.
- There are not many products that can give you more than 10 years warranty and guarantee up to 25 years' linear performance warranty.
- It’s a solid home investment. Many home improvements that you will make, will not add the same value that you put into them. Solar energy will not only save you money each month but also add your property value when you rent or sold it.
- Solar Energy systems are durable meaning that you could pay less care on it.
- Solar can earn money! A feed-in tariff (FiT) is a credit customer receive for unused electricity that your solar system sends back to the power grid.
See our customers' electricity bills below.
Let us help you invest in your energy future.
We’ll make solar easy.
What many consumers don’t understand is just how much money you can save on your electricity bills by installing a solar system on your roof. With the right advice, any household can greatly benefit from the saving generated by solar. The important thing is to choose high-quality products with long, reliable warranties, you can ensure your investment provides you years of hassle-free returns on free electricity, and as the cost of electricity is predicted to rise each year, the returns from solar are greater than ever.
Are you looking for the perfect solution to offset your electricity bills for a small to medium household? Our 6.6kW solar system special is the perfect deal. As a highly limited offer, we can provide this epic offer using only the Tier 1 hi-performance quality products.